The ProSound Alpha 6 brings outstanding image quality, award winning design, unprecedented feature-rich performance, and ease of use to the office market.
The lightweight ProSound Alpha 6 has the smallest footprint in its class offering outstanding mobility.
* Award Winning Universal Design - Winner of the International Forum product design award.
- Ergonomically designed to help prevent user musculoskeletal injuries.
- Customizable touch screen and panel switches and multi-function controls.
- Height adjustable control panel and swivel/tilt LCD monitor.
* 3D/4D Imaging (Optional)
- Multi-planar Reconstruction (MPR)
- 3D Automated Volume Measurement (AVM)
- Multi Slice Imaging (MSI)
- Color Flow 3D
* Broadband Harmonics - Broadband Harmonics technology provides high penetration imaging with the sensitivity and resolution that rivals fundamental imaging. BbH reduces artifacts caused by side lobes and multiple echoes.
* Adaptive Image Processing (AIP)
- AIP clearly displays differences in tissues and reduces speckle noise while maintaining the frame rate.
* Spatial Compound Imaging (SCI)- SCI reduces artifacts dependent on the beam direction and generates better definition.
* Image Optimizer - Instant optimization of the B-mode image brightness.
* Directional eFLOW™ (D-eFLOW)- D-eFLOW allows blood flow in tiny vessels to be displayed with higher sensitivity and higher frame rates than conventional blood flow methods. High and low velocity flow can be detected with virtually no blooming.
* Color Flow, Power Flow and Spectral Doppler
* Free Angular M-Mode (FAM)- Three M-Mode cursors can be set at any position and angle simultaneously, eliminating the complication of trying to achieve these measurements with conventional M-mode.
* Extended Field of View (EFV)- EFV provides a panoramic image of the entire anatomical structure.
* Environmentally Friendly - Low power consumption and made from ecology-conscious materials.
* Compact - The lightest and smallest footprint in its class allowing for excellent portability.
- Small Parts
- PW mode (Pulsed Wave Doppler)
- C mode (Continuous Wave Doppler) Color Doppler
- Amplitude Doppler (Color Flow Angiography)
- TDI (Tissue Doppler Imaging)
- E Flow (Advanced Power Doppler)
- 3D Imaging, and 4D Imaging